1890’s Stained Glass

$ 595.00

Beautiful arched stained glass that came to us from what was once known as St Mary's Chapel, the first Catholic church in Skagit county, circa 1890. This particular pane was carefully removed from the steeple. With deep purples and greens, this is an unusual color pattern that we don't see very often. Ready to repurpose!

Item: 630003-S

Location: Seattle

Rack: CASHIER RM SE

Quantity: 1

Width: 23.75 in.
Height: 53 in.

Time in Stock: More than 1 month

Condition: Excellent

Job Number: 718J1323

Added to favorites

Please login or register for an account to save favorite items.