Second Use is pleased to announce that applications for our 2018 Handmade Holiday Market are open! FAQS, policies, and an application can be found: at www.seconduseevents.com
DATE: Saturday, December 8th at Second Use in SODO
TIME: 10am – 4:00pm
DEADLINE: The application deadline is November 4th. Vendors will be notified of their acceptance status within 7 days of the deadline.
JURYING: The show will be juried for the benefit of both the makers and shoppers. It is our goal to offer a diverse mix of quality goods. This market is aimed at holiday shoppers seeking unique handmade gifts at affordable prices. Stocking stuffers do especially well, as do larger gifts in the $20-$50 range. Bigger ticket items like furniture are less popular because people are in gift mode.
APPLICATION FEE: Due to the huge number of applications we have received in previous events, there is a non-refundable $5 processing fee for all applicants.
BOOTH FEE (DUE UPON ACCEPTANCE):
- $75 Indoor 5″ (W) x 7″ (L) Booth With Free Table Rental
- $85 Indoor 7×7 Booth
- $95 Indoor Corner Booths (6) Available
- $85 Outdoor 10×10 Booth (Food and Beverages)
- $5 Table Rental
- FREE Chair Rentals Upon Request
ELECTRICITY: Available on a limited, first request basis for a $15 Fee
PAYMENT POLICIES: Vendors that are selected to participate in the market will have one week to complete their payment through our online store. Specialty booths and rentals can be purchased at this time on a limited, first-come, first-served basis. Acceptance to the market does not guarantee the availability of preferred your booth. Curation of the market is up to the sole discretion of the market coordinators. Payment with check or cash will incur a $10 handling fee.
- Vendors are required to arrive a minimum of one hour before the event and stay for the duration of the event
- Vendors that do not sign in by 9:00 am will forfeit their booth
- Second Use encourages the use of salvaged materials but does not tolerate the sale of competing goods. For example, earrings made from chandelier crystals are acceptable; single chandelier crystals are not.
- Websites will not be viewed for the jurying process; it is therefore imperative that all required content is uploaded to this form.
- Vendors are responsible for handling all cash and card transactions. BYO cashbox and card reader. Wifi is limited; it is encouraged to bring a LTE device for card reading.
Remember: FAQS, policies, and an application can be found: at www.seconduseevents.com