The Top 10 Things To Do at This Saturday’s Fall Fest Saturday, September 16th from 12-6 at Second Use Seattle
Fall Fest is just days away and there are more reasons than ever to attend! This free, family friendly event has something for everyone and set to the backdrop of Seattle’s largest architectural salvage yard. Don’t miss out!
1. Take 20% off our entire inventory all day long in both stores*
2. Eat FREE hot dogs and Field Roast
3. Shop the work of 35+ local vendors at our Handmade & Reclaimed Market
4. Drink beer for an outstanding cause
5. Cast your vote in our Art & Design Competition
6. Practice your swing on our salvaged mini golf course
7. Screen print your own shirt (free if you bring one from home!)
8. Meet food waste’s biggest foe: Imperfect Produce
9. Try your hand at toilet seat horseshoes
10. Did we say FREE hot dogs?
Psst: while Fall Fest is a Seattle-specific event, our Tacoma Fall Sale will take place the same day for those closer to our Tacoma location!